Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21 St Anne, Martinique

Well, I had a text all written for these pictures but that will have to wait until another time. These are pictures from Marin and CarenAntilles, Martinique. A wonderful country but very foreign, very French. Some vendors speak English but otherwise it is very hard to get around.
At a cafe hunting and pecking on this kinky French keyboard.
We will stay here through Christmas unless we go crazy first from communication issues...not with each other....with everyone here, the internet and phones! But is is otherwise very strange and very wonderful and we are having a magnifique time.
It is true...no qurterpounders in France.

















2 comments:

Christy S said...

HaHaHa!
When we were in France, you should have seen what it was like when we tried to go to the grocery store - couldn't figure out the cart thing!
Was even worse trying to figure out the parking meter and coin operated laundry facilities.
Several TOOT TOOT moments for SURE!!! :)

And, I have a pic from a McD's just like that one! Great minds really do think alike! A Royale with Cheese! That's a mighty tasty burger!

Impressed with the card action - very nice!

Hey, can you guys use skype when you have a good connection???

Hope you all have a fab Christmas! Love and hugs from me and Chris!

Unknown said...

Capt Craig, I see see from reading your blog that the Admiral is keeping you up on your medical skills. I can relate, when I was young, my father used to call me "crash."

Beautiful pictures, keep them coming.

Merry Christmas!