Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2 Full Moon Madness

Full moon in Prickly Bay:
Today we made last minute runs to the bank, grocery store and ice-getting store, tidied up the boat and relaxed in preparation for travel to Carriacou in the morning. Carriacou is a separate island in the northernmost portion of Grenadian territory.

Skip arrived this evening. Craig and I went in for dinner at De Big Fish to wait for him. It was a nice treat as we do not eat out that often, maybe twice a month. Skip has been traveling for work and is accustomed to decorative towel work. I heard a comment about a swan. Apparently, his clients pay for better hotels than mine did. Even so, I went Martha Stewart-esque and made all due preparations for his comfort.
And now you can too!!! The first link is to an origami website. The second link takes you directly to the .pdf downloads for napkin and towel decorations:


5 comments:

Candy said...

Guess I better get on here and leave a comment since Skip is unable to :) I thought of you all tonight as I watched the full moon rising - think I felt a wee bit of that pea green envy KT is always referring to...especailly after waking to freezing temps and snow here this morning BRRRRRR! Am also jealous of the beeyootiful toilet bowl disinfection banner that Skip got - at least I got the Andes mint LOL guess you won't see this until you are on the other side - have safe travels! Love ya -

Kaleida said...

Noticed pillow chocolates immediately gone in the "skip portrait." just goes to show you can throw all that fu-Fu stuff out the window. They road to a man's heart leads right through the belly!
PS-I would have done the same!!!

Kaleida said...

Sorry for typos-commenting from IPhone

Dan and Sue said...

Ok - now here is what this dry lander noticed:

A. Skip looks way too happy. Skip - I've not met you yet but I'm concerned.

B. Toilet cover? Angela - we need to talk - you have too much time on your hands.

C. I am so jealous that I'm not there! Wahhh - the truth comes out.

You are having the time of your lives and wahhhh - guess we will just have to really do the trip THIS time. Last year - not so happy. This year - can't wait.

Love to you and good sailing and sunsets and sunrises!

Sue and Dan

Anonymous said...

I thought it was all nice and classy---until--the open crotch shot of Skippy! Ya'll have a blast!