Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 with family

For Thanksgiving this year Angela and I were invited to my cousins David Shrader's house in Co-Co Beach Florida to spend the holiday with the Shrader clan. David is the son of my moms brother, and is actually only one of 5 sons! They all live in Nebraska aside from David and his wife Sherry who live in Co Co Beach with their kids William and Lucretia. All five Shrader sons, most of their families and my Aunt Merlyn and Uncle Duane were in attendance. It was a nice time on the beach for Thanksgiving.
On our drive up to Co Co Beach we stopped off in Miami to sell Angela's car at the Infinity dealer. Parting with her sporty "G" was harder than I thought it would be for her....but she gave it up like a trooper!!


Angela at the Infinity dealer.....it was so hard to let her baby go!!!





Once in Co Co beach we caught up with family and promptly headed to the beach.

To the left is a shot of two of my cousins Mike and Mark Shrader and I at the beach. To the right is only a PART of the group with sand in their toes!






The Thanksgiving turkey appropriately named a "gurkey" in honor of our Florida celebration!

After turkey dinner some of us went swimming at the condos pool.
Craig, Molly and Jenny (my cousin Mike's daughters). For Florida it was actually chilly and in the 60s. Luckily the pool was heated but the walk (run) back up to the condo was downright cold once we were finished!
Dan, Mike, Mark and David 4 of my Shrader cousins. Can you see the resemblance to the Captain???
It was a great time spent with family for Thanksgiving.....Thank you David and Sherri and all of the Shrader clan for inviting us up for a great time!!

No comments: